Here’s wishing you a Magical Day!
In my childhood, I was always fascinated with Mermaids, Dragons, Unicorns, Knights and Wizards. I probably still am!
Now, thanks to Stampin’ Up! you too can lose yourself in the glittery world of mythical creatures and magical creations.
Stampin’ Up! new Myths & Magic Suite invokes wonderful memories of my younger days and you’re just going to love it too.
See pages 36 and 37 of the new Spring/Summer catalogue.
Unleash your own magical powers by crafting for your little (or not so little) heroes with the Magical Day stamp set and the Myths & Magic Suite.
Enchant your loved ones with your creations. Impress with your abilities whether you’re a casual card crafting novice or fully fledged expert. This bespelling suite is perfect for everyone.
This suite was my first choice from our new Spring/Summer catalogue and will be a feature for my February blogs, so make sure to subscribe to my Newsletter and follow my blog for loads of inspiration.
The first point of inspiration is always the Stampin’ Up! catalogue. If you would like to get your hands on your own copy of the new catalogue, email me to email@example.com or check out the online catalogues in the sidebar.
And don’t forget, it’s Sale-A-Bration! Whoop! Whoop!
Get more of what you love for FREE!
Our annual Sale-A-Bration Event runs until 31st March, 2018!!!
For every £45 you spend in the current catalogues, (not including shipping and handling) you get to choose a fantastic FREEBIE from the 2018 Sale-A-Bration brochure.
Plus, new this year; earn even bigger rewards when you spend £90 (before shipping and handling). Just look for the £45 and £90 reward icons throughout the brochure.
And a special note – watch out for another set of special Sale-A-Bration items coming on 16 February.
Ordering your own Myths & Magic items couldn’t be easier.
3rd January – 31st May, 2018
Click HERE to be taken directly to view the gorgeous products.
Don’t forget to choose your Sale-A-Bration Free Item(s) too.
Keep an eye on my blog for more Myths & Magic inspiration.
Colour your projects with the wave of a wand!
Well, maybe not a wand but the wonderful choice of Stampin’ Up! tools will bring the magic to your craft.
Check out the new alcohol based Stampin’ Blends, or the wonderfully easy and fun Watercolour Pencils.
What about getting adventurous with an Aqua Painter and Brusho’s for some WOW factor!
Oh and you mustn’t forget to add some of that magical shimmer with the stunning Wink of Stella.
My Suggested Colour Palette:
Basic Gray – Smoky Slate – Bermuda Bay – Berry Burst – Dapper Denim – Fresh Fig – Lemon – Lime Twist – Melon Mambo – Old Olive – Pool Party – Powder Pink – TangerineTango – Tranquil Tide – Whisper White
This is my interpretation of the wonderful inspiration on pages 36 and 37 of the new Spring/Summer Catalogue.
Create a piece of artwork for a kiddies room:
- With a Box Frame you could create a wonderfully magical castle, complete with the fantastically mythical characters. How enchanting would that be! I’m looking forward to giving that a go.
Why not try the little mermaid card:
- Brayer some colour on to an embossing folder (Seaside Embossing Folder/Softly Falling Embossing Folder) before running through the Big Shot or distress your cardbase by sponging some tone on tone ink colour, before you dry emboss it.
- Die cut the sea plants using the Magical Mates Framelits Dies.
- Fussy cut some mermaids from the Myths & Magic Speciality Designer Series Paper.
Or the ever so cute Unicorn card:
- Stamp and colour the unicorn using any of the colouring tools.
- The sentiment is created by stamping the full sentiment, tone on tone to coloured cardstock. I think Bermuda Bay will have been used in the example.
- Stamp the ‘you are’ banner on to Whisper White cardstock and fussy cut the banner to mount as illustrated. It looks like Berry Burst or Melon Mambo will have been used in example.
- The gorgeous Designer Series Paper and Powder Pink cardstock just works so beautifully with this.
Knight and Dragon Card:
- Wonderful Washi Tape and Die Cuts make this card fantastic.
- Chop up and mix the sentiments. ‘Hope Your Day is’ – ‘One of A Kind’.
Some more tips:
- Fringe Scissors would be really fab with this suite.
- Oh and I just LOVE the Sunshine & Rainbows bundle (see page 33 on Spring/Summer catalogue). Wouldn’t this be just amazing with the Myths & Magic suite. I’m thinking Unicorns and Rainbows! 🙂
- Die cutting with Layering Framelits or Stitched Shapes takes your project to another level.
- Don’t forget to add your cardstock and envelopes to your order. It all adds up to extra Freebies!