I’ve just recently attempted the Never Ending Card fold and I just LOVE it! Thank you to the wonderful Gaynor Boyce for the inspiration and instruction. You really are a star! 🙂 Gaynor has created a fab You Tube Tutorial for this. You really must check it out.
Here is my version of the Never Ending Card, created as a wedding card. I love it, love it, love it, even if I do say so myself. 🙂 This is the ‘outside’ of the card.
I should explain that this card is for personal use rather than business so I’ve used some retired/retiring product on it. I do hope the new Bride and Groom like it. What do you think of it?
This is the first of the inside layouts. I just love the gorgeous, itty bitty envelopes. I have made a little stamping booboo. Can you spot it? I’m also not delighted that I hadn’t noticed that part of the heat embossed image (from layout 2) would be partially viewed at this point. Something to keep in mind when you’re making your own.
The following lists product used and includes retired product. I will however be making more Never Ending Cards for my classes with current/new product so watch this space. You’ve got to try this one for yourself. It’s so cool! (is the word cool not cool! lol) 😉
This is the Second of the inner layouts. Oh how I love this butterfly paper.
- Stamp Sets: – Sealed with Love, For The New Two, Rose Wonder, Your Perfect Day, Papillon Potpourri.
- Punches: – Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly.
- Cardstock and DSP: – Very Vanilla cardstock. Falling In Love DSP.
- Inkpads: – Crumb Cake, Sweet Sugarplum, Sahara Sand, Versamark
- Embellishments: – Gold Emboss Powder, Basic Pearl Embellishments, Basic Rhinestone Embellishments.
- Dies: – Love Notes Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits.
This is the Final inner layout before it turns back to the Outside of the card.
A lot of work but well worth it. Let me know if you try it for yourself. I would love to see pics. 🙂