A very quick Post for you and a very lovely project. Following on from a previous post where I’d used the Colorful Seasons stamp set and Oh What Fun stamp set. Today’s post showcases the coordinating Seasonal Layers dies.
I just love getting my inks and sponges out! It has got to be my favourite crafting technique. Do you love sponging or brayering? If you do you should check out some of my earlier posts and You Tube too.
These dies compliment the Colorful Seasons stamp set so beautifully and to make it even sweeter, if purchased as the Colorful Seasons Bundle, you obviously make a saving on the cost too! I love saving the pennies, it all adds up to extra craft goodies in the long run. 🙂
This bundle really does what it ‘say’s on the tin’, it is so extremely versatile and covers all four seasons.
Here is a project from last night’s Craic and Crafting Class. It was so easy to do yet so stunning when completed. The class really loved this one. I think they will be making these in batches for their Christmas Card stack. And don’t you just LOVE Glimmer Paper!
What do you think of it?
If you’re interested in making this Seasonal Layers card for yourself, check out the product list supplied below.
As always, if you’ve any questions, just drop me a comment. I really do love to hear from you.
- Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Bundle 
- Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock 
- Shimmery White A4 Card Stock 
- Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Silver Glimmer Paper 
- Stamping Sponges 
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Marina Mist Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Stampin’ Trimmer 
- Big Shot 
- Precision Base Plate 
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue 
- Whisper White C6 Envelopes