Firstly – A question I get asked a lot – What does ‘craic’ mean? – pronounced ‘crack’ it relates to the laughter and banter had during good time spent with friends. ‘The craic was 90’ means it was exceptionally good fun. 🙂
Q & A to Join my team/Stampin’Up!
What am I getting for my £99.00?
- £130.00 in merchandise of your choice from any of the active catalogues + £25 in Business Materials + Free Shipping and Handling on your Kit Order
What is my obligation?
- There is no obligation. It’s entirely up to you. If you wish to remain a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator to benefit of all the accompanying perks, then you simply meet a minimum quarterly sales criteria of £230.00. That’s all it takes. And your first partial quarter doesn’t even count as part of your first quarter! Confused?!?!? So for example, if you sign up 6th October, then your actual full quarter doesn’t start until January and end until 31st of March! Wow! Any sales placed during your first partial quarter will carry over to the first full quarter requirement.
How do the Stampin’ Up! Quarters run?
- They correspond with standard calendar quarters. (1 Jan – 31 Mar) – (1 Apr – 30 Jun) – (1 Jul – 30 Sep) – (1 Oct – 31 Dec). Stampin’ Up! calendar year starts 1st October.
Do I have to do workshops/classes?
- No you absolutely do not have to do these. Unless you want to of course. Your upline (Me) will be available to help you if you wish to go in that direction.
What is my discount/instant income?
- This always starts at 20% and can go as high as 38%. There are other fantastic opportunities to earn more. I can run through these with you directly if you wish more information.
- I’m already a customer and love the Stampin’ Rewards I already get for my purchases. Will I lose that if I sign up?
- No way! You will still receive these benefits plus all the Demo benefits too! Win/Win!
What if I join your team and decide afterwards that it is not for me or I’m not in a position to meet the quarterly minimums?
- That is not a problem at all. You simply return to being my customer (and you get to keep all of your Starter Kit). There’s nothing to stop you joining up again at a later date if you so wish. As I said before, there is no obligation – no pressure. You do what is best for you.
I was a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in the past but would like to rejoin. Is this a problem?
- Absolutely not. If you were in my team previously, you can rejoin my team immediately. 🙂
- If you were a demonstrator in another team, but wish to join my team, you will have to wait 90 days, after the day you ‘dropped’ to join up and choose to be part of my team. I will be delighted to have you on board.
Do I have to attend loads of meetings etc?
- Only if you want to. I hold monthly Team Meetings. They are loads of fun and of course there is the 4 C’s – crafting, coffee, cake and craic. 🙂
- If you can’t attend the meetings I will email you a copy of the meeting notes. These are informative and fun. There’s always a little challenge to do and loads of inspiration.
What if I need help?
I am here for you and more than happy to help. I never push my team. If someone shows an interest in progressing from being their own best customer to being a hobby demo, I’m here for them. If someone wishes to progress on to being a full time business demo. I’m here to help.
So contact me today. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.