We’re expecting a new addition to our family. My sister is about to become a grandmother for the first time and I’m so excited for her. I know just what love and light my grandkids bring to my world.
So, one of this week’s class projects just had to be a little Baby Card made with the Bella & Friends stamp set. This set is so cute, I just love it.
- Cardbase – Mint Macaron: – 10.5cm x 25cm and 21.5cm x 5.5cm
- Inside Card – Whisper White: – 9.5cm x 9cm and 9.5cm x 5cm
- DSP Mats – Mint Macaron: – 10cm x 9.5cm – 4.5cm x 4cm (2 of)
- Mats – Whisper White: – 5cm x 4.5cm (2 of)
- Layering Oval – Whisper White: – 7.5cm x 10cm
- Layering Oval – Scalloped – Mint Macaron: – 7cm x 9.5cm
- Stitched Shape – Oval – Whisper White – 6.5cm x 9cm
- Scrap Dapper Denim cardstock for Balloons
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock for Clouds etc
To make up the CardBase:
- Score your large piece card base at 14.8cm. (to fit in C6 envelope)
- Score your small piece card base at 5.3cm each side and adhere the centre to the ‘back’ of the card base to create 2 little doors on the front of the card.
- Stamp and Embellish as desired.
I’m sure Bella & Friends will become a firm favourite in your craft stash, if it isn’t already. I’ve included a list of supplies for your convenience.
I would love to hear your feedback so feel free to leave me a comment. 🙂 Thanks in anticipation.