This beautiful Colorful Seasons watercolour technique was cased from Natalie Lappako and this is my take on it. I hope you like it.
I’m totally in love with the Colorful Seasons Bundle as both the stamp set and the fabulous coordinating dies are so amazingly versatile. I’ve used some other stamp sets (listed below) to add detail however if you don’t have them you can either purchase them in my online shop or use a suitable alternative that you already have in your fantastic craft stash. As you can see the Colorful Seasons Bundle already has some beautiful sentiments in it that would be perfect for your projects.
Colorful Seasons Bundle
Team that up with our gorgeous Stampin’ Up! classic stamping pad colours and you’re on to a winner!
I’m hoping to do a quick video tutorial on this, if I can ever free up enough space on my phone to take the video.
So make sure to sign up to my newsletter for updates (and follow me on You Tube too). 🙂
- Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Bundle 
- Rose Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Timeless Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Just Add Text Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Berry Burst A4 Cardstock 
- Basic Black A4 Card Stock 
- Watercolor Paper 
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Versamark Pad 
- Aqua Painters 
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush 
- Blender Pens 
- Embossing Buddy 
- Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder 
- Heat Tool – Uk Plug 
- White Perfect Accents 
- Tag Topper Scalloped Punch 
- 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Burlap Ribbon 
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue 
- Stampin’ Trimmer 
- Big Shot