- Card Base: – Thick Whisper White Cardstock – 21cm x 14.8cm score and fold at 10.5cm
- Umbrella: – Night of Navy Cardstock – 6cm x 3.5cm
- Insert: – Pool Party Cardstock – 9.5cm x 13.8cm
- Inkpads: Soft Suede and Night of Navy
- (fyi – the confetti was made using the Heart Confetti Punch which is now retired)
Die Cutting – Wishing You Brighter Days:
Weather Together Photopolymer Stamp Set
The Weather Together stamp set is such a beautiful stamp set to keep in your craft stash. The artwork and font are just beautiful. Being photopolymer, it’s fun and easy to use, so completely suitable for beginners. Rainy days don’t have to be bad. Send an encouraging note or let people know that you love them. Splash in the puddles and have a good time with this charming stamp set.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colours you want.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 20 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d, g
Check out the coordinated die cutting solution below.
Die cutting couldn’t be easier. Create die-cuts in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot.
Framelits’ open design allows you to place them where you want for precise cutting.
Combine die cuts to create your own images.
* 13 dies
* Largest image: 2-7/16″ x 1-5/16″ (6.2 x 3.3 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Thank you for stopping by today. Come back soon. 🙂