Don’t you just love it when you find a neat little trick to make tasks that bit easier?
A couple of weeks ago, I was using the ever so lovely Rainbow Builder Thinlits in my weekly class and I noticed one of my lovely friends using this neat little trick to assemble her die cut rainbow. (thank you Anne)
I couldn’t believe I hadn’t thought of it myself!
Normally I would use the Stampin’ Up! adhesive sheets for fussy die cutting but as each segment of the rainbow is cut in a different colour I thought that was too wasteful.
So here is the trick …..
Die Cut Rainbow:
Use a piece of scrap cardstock large enough to take the largest rainbow die cut. Apply Snail Adhesive or Fast Fuse Adhesive all over this scrap.
Now assemble the die cut rainbow pieces directly on to this.
Once complete, simply hand cut the assembled rainbow in one piece and use it on your project as desired.
Here is a little card I made as a class project this week. I just love the colours. I just love rainbows! What do you think of it?
It wasn’t quite so much fun though when my lovely ladies in class were too lazy to stamp and fussy cut their own letters for the rainbow sentiment. Although, I think they just thought it was funny to get me to do it for them. They’re a naughty lot! lol.
I didn’t mind really. It just gives me something to complain about. lol. 😉
I actually really love the Labeler Alphabet stamp set. It is so useful and the font is so beautifully quirky.
If you’d like to know how to make the envelope and envelope liner, then drop me a comment below and I will make a video tutorial for you. 🙂
For lots more exclusive tips and wonderful inspiration, sign up for my Newsletter by adding your name and email to the form in the sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Until next time 🙂
- kraft cardstock
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock 
- Real Red A4 Card Stock 
- Pumpkin Pie A4 Card Stock 
- So Saffron A4 Card Stock 
- Lemon Lime Twist A4 Cardstock 
- Pacific Point A4 Card Stock 
- Rich Razzleberry A4 Card Stock 
- Melon Mambo A4 Card Stock 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Rainbow Builder Framelits Dies 
- Labeler Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals 
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive 
- Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) 
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush 
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue