When I ‘found’ Stampin’ Up! I realised I’d not only found a superior craft product and service but it would actually SAVE me money as all the product was so coordinated I wasn’t wasting money buying ‘lovely stuff’ that didn’t coordinate.
However, I wanted to further ‘fund’ my crafting. Lets face it, if there’s a better way to do it or a way to save/make money, then we’re all for it! Right?
I was sceptical at first. There are so many ‘promises’ of earnings appearing in your email inbox or Facebook that are just too good to be true. That was my thoughts initially when it was suggested that I become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Now don’t shy away in horror at the word Demonstrator – you don’t have to ‘demonstrate’ to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. You simply sign up to your own, no obligations (seriously – no obligations) demoship.
Okay so you need to know – why, how and what’s the catch!
- The generous demonstrator discount (20-25 percent).
- Flexibility in setting your own hours and working from home.
- Support from creative resources like a quarterly magazine, a demonstrator website filled with training, Stampin’ Connection, and Demonstrator Business Web Services.
- Beautiful, exclusive artwork and high-quality products for you and your customers.
- A low-cost, high-value Starter Kit.
- Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin’ Up! products first.
- The Quick Start programme, where new demonstrators can earn additional flex points.
- Stampin’ Up! events, where you stamp, learn, and have a blast with your fellow Stampin’ Up! lovers!
- A worldwide stamping family!
If you want to find out more you can contact me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone/text 078 1311 0420, to request a phone call or a meet up if you live locally.
Or, if you’re ready to take advantage of all the above benefits, just click on the Join My Team button on the side-bar. It’s so easy.
What’s the catch:
None. Zilch. Zero. Nada!
I’m absolutely sure you will have concerns though. That’s absolutely normal and right that you should be cautious. Just contact me and I will answer any and all of your questions, openly and honestly.
What’s in my kit:
Every new Stampin’ Up! demonstrator can create a customised Starter Kit for just £99.
Choose £130 worth of any traditional supplies to create a kit valued at over £150 (for just £99)
- With the flexible Starter Kit, you can customise your creativity, your way.
- Each kit contains a business supplies pack (valued at £25), things that every demonstrator needs to start their business.
- After that, the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of the gorgeous, high-quality products.
- And, it ships for free!
Sign up online – click here (or check it out first on the Join My Team widget on side-bar)
So contact me today. I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂