Artist Quality Premier Alcohol Markers
I’m on holiday right now so won’t be at home to take delivery of my new Stampin’ Blends. I’m a little late in ordering the Stampin’ Blends as I wanted to see what the general feedback was on them from other demonstrators before I purchased.
And guess what! Everyone is raving about them. I just can’t wait to get my hands on them.
I will of course share my projects with you as and when so make sure you’re signed up to the Newsletter and Blog to keep abreast of updates.
In the meantime, here’s some more detail on the features and benefits of these fantastic markers and some hints and tips on how to use them. You’re just going to love the results when you purchase these for yourself.
And do check out the Monthly Host Rewards Club option too!
Did you know?
- You don’t have to buy any special paper to use our Stampin’ Blends Markers? That’s right. Our own lovely Whisper White cardstock is perfect for this purpose.
- It’s also recommended that you use the Memento Inkpad along with them for stamping your images. That way you won’t get the ‘bleeding’ you would with other inks.
- The markers are available to purchase in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colours that will of course coordinate beautifully with the inks, cardstock, ribbons etc that are already available to you.
- Extensive testing has been carried out on the markers to ensure they have a good lifespan. With the Press Fit Seal on each marker, it will ensure against evaporation. Just be sure to put the lids back on as soon as you’ve finished using them. Another little hint is, the lids are nestable so will click on to each other. That way, you won’t lose the lid whilst you’re working on your blending masterpiece.
- Each marker is dual ended. There is a brush end and a fine tip end so you have the required size no matter the detail on your project. It’s clearly indicated on each marker which end is which and also what the colour is, for easy identification.
- The markers are also ‘squared’ to prevent them rolling off your work surface. It’s recommended that you store the markers horizontally. Make sure to protect your work surface when colouring. Simply use your grid paper or scrap paper underneath your colouring project.
- Oh and you can colour white ribbon, basic rhinestone jewels and basic pearls too, to coordinate with your other lovely Stampin’ Up! goodies.
Some more info for you:
Check out the Stampin’ Blends brochure and download it for yourself.
If you like videos, check out below for some fantastic tips on how to get the best blending results.
And don’t miss the colour chart at the bottom of this post.
Video 1: Features and Benefits of Stampin’ Blends
Video 2: Basics of Blending
Video 3: Color Me Happy Kit
Video 4: Using the Color Lifter and Skin Tones
Easy purchasing options for Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- These can be purchased as individual markers, in the light/dark shade of any of these 12 chosen shades of Stampin’ Up! colours.
- Or buy the Combo Pack, where you will have both shades to give you stunning blending every time.
- And if you’re like me and just MUST have it ALL! Then there is a handy product code to purchase the full Stampin’ Blends Marker Collection (which includes the Color Lifter and Ivory and Bronze tones).
- You should also consider joining one of my Host Clubs. That way you can benefit from Stampin’ Rewards too. Check out how to join my Host Club by clicking here.
That’s all for now folks. If you’ve any questions do get in touch and I would be delighted to help.
Don’t forget to leave me a comment. Your comments make me smile. 🙂
Until next time