At Home With You.
I hope all is good with you today. On the theme of At Home With You, I’m happy to say it’s a beautiful, bright, crisp day here at home in Northern Ireland. Looking out from my craft room window, the view is so wonderful. My window actually overlooks church grounds and a graveyard. That may sound awful to some however I was surprised to realise how amazingly peaceful a view it is.
My wonderful friend and fellow Crafter, Gillian, has recently moved home and I’ve not had a chance yet to visit but hope to do so next week. I can’t wait to see her new craft room!
Today’s feature project is a gorgeous little At Home With You card that I came across on Pinterest and I made specially for Gillian and family. I wish I could give design credit for the card but I could find no detail/instruction/sites to visit. So this is my take on it.
The finished project measures 14.8cm x 13.7cm so you would wish to make a bespoke envelope for it using Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board.
There is A LOT of work involved in making this At Home With You card but it is so worth the effort. And there are so many things you could do to make it your own. With the many little elements in the stamp set and dies, that would cover a load of events like, Christmas, Halloween, Birthdays, New Home, Hospitality and more.
Would you like to make this At Home With You project for yourself?
There’s a convenient product list at the bottom of the post for you. Just click on any of the items to find out more. And yes, it is a long list of product, however just use what you have. As long as you’ve the stamp sets and dies, you can probably work with whatever colours you have. If you’ve any questions, contact me directly. I’m always happy to assist.
Would you like to receive a free PDF At Home With You tutorial?
I will be offering a number of free tutorials at month end for anyone purchasing directly through my Online Shop. Minimum purchase requirement of £20. And of course you need to be ‘contactable’ so that I can get these directly to you.
And of course, if you live locally, come along to one of my craft classes held each week to join in the craic. Contact me directly for more information.
Oh, and don’t forget, there are fantastic promotions on right now that you absolutely won’t want to miss!
12 Weeks of Christmas Free Tutorial Mailing
Not to mention my current 12 Weeks of Christmas mailing campaign. It’s already started so week 1 has already mailed but if you sign up now using the Sign Up form (under the photo of me) you can catch the rest of the FREE 12 Weeks of Christmas Tutorials.
- At Home With You Photopolymer Bundle 
- Sheltering Tree Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Timeless Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Very Vanilla A4 Thick Cardstock 
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock 
- Soft Suede A4 Card Stock 
- Pattern Party Decorative Masks 
- Embossing Paste 
- Palette Knives 
- Stamping Sponges 
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill 
- 2017-2019 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers 
- Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers 
- Regals Stampin’ Write Markers 
- Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers 
- Brights Stampin’ Write Markers 
- Sponge Daubers 
- 1″ Circle Punch 
- Classic Label Punch 
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
- Silicone Craft Sheet