Love & Laughter
When I was first introduced to Stampin’ Up! the demonstrator showed how to use embossing powders. Well, I was just blown away! Being new to card crafts at the time I just thought it was the coolest technique I’d ever seen. Even today, I just love to heat emboss. There’s something fascinating watching the powder turn liquid then set. Such a beautiful finish to any project.
This is one of my favourite stamp sets. I like the subtle and simple elegance of this little card.
New and experienced crafters will enjoy making this card.
NB: – For reference; I’ve listed every single Stampin Up item used to make this card however most card makers will already have the basic tools etc required for making this card.
- Very Vintage Stamp Wheel – 117693
- Love & Laughter – 125477/128433
- Card Stock – Whisper White – Neutrals Collection – 106549
- Smokey Slate – Neutrals Collection – 131179
- Versamark – 102283
- Stampin embossing powder – Smokey Slate – 129396
Stampin Up Accessories
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels – 119246
Stampin Up Basics
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue – 110755
- Stampin Dimensionals – 104430
- Snail Adhesive – 104332
- Stampin Scrub – 126200
- Stampin Mist – 102394
- Sponge Daubers – 102892
- Embossing Buddy – 103083
Die Cutting – Trimming – Punching – Embossing
- Labels Collection Framelits – 1125598
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder- 117335
- Stampin Trimmer – 129722
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine – 113439